‘What are five things you are grateful for today?‘
- My wife and daughter. They keep me sane.
- A loving family. An extension of the above, including my parents, brother and extended family.
- Having a roof over my head. A lot of people don’t.
- Having a stable job. Again, not everyone has this.
- The time in which I live. It’s not perfect, but then again, we have so many marvels of science and technology that have enhanced our lives. Imagine living in the Middle Ages for a moment, where disease was rampant and life expectancies were short. I’m very grateful to be alive now, as opposed to 500 years ago.
Please follow and like us: