1. I don’t like sweetcorn. Never been especially fond of it, but as I’ve gotten older I actually like it even less. I’ll forego an entire sandwich if I discover sweetcorn in it.
2. I have double-jointed thumbs.
3. My hair might as well be an independent lifeform.
4. I’ve had my photo taken with William Shatner. It was a proud moment!
5. Roast lamb is the pinnacle of roast dinners.
6. I would describe myself as politically centre-left.
7. If I were to say I loathe Manchester United it would be an understatement.
8. Most of my accents sound nothing like what I’m aiming for.
9. I can stuff a lot of marshmellows into my mouth.
10. As much as I dislike sweetcorn, I detest mushrooms. They look bad, smell worse, have a dreadful texture and taste vile.
12. I prefer a real book in my hands rather than an ebook.
13. Wasps are horrible creatures.
14. Ales beat lagers in most circumstances.
15. I like Marmite.
16. Bananas are my favourite fruit.
17. As a kid I had a recurring dream about a giant hand reaching into a tunnel that I was in and taking me away. I usually woke up just as I was being grabbed.
Warning: Missing argument 1 for cwppos_show_review(), called in /homepages/15/d474072471/htdocs/app522827563/wp-content/themes/flat/content-single.php on line 29 and defined in /homepages/15/d474072471/htdocs/app522827563/wp-content/plugins/wp-product-review/includes/legacy.php on line 18